GUARANTEED ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS WITH PE DECISION MAKERS!
What Is This Event About?
Let’s take a look at the general level of effort required to get on the calendar for an in-person meeting with a Private Equity decision maker:
– 4 hours a week for 6 months emailing your list of 100+ PE firms, in an attempt to get their attention
– 20 hours making 70+ calls to set up 8 in-person meetings
– 36 hours flying, driving, taxiing, walking, and sitting in lobbies
– $6,000+ in travel and expenses for a week-long trip
– 3 meetings canceled
– 4 meetings with non-decision makers
– 13 hours of waiting for people to show up
– Tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of your precious time a year
– ZERO job offers
Now compare with the BlackmoreConnects™ conference and networking events that provide one-on-one, Executive – Private Equity meetings experience:
– Zero hours setting up meetings—we do it all for you
– A minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 guaranteed, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with qualified senior leaders from private equity firms
– One quick flight, to a five-star hotel, for a day starting at Noon and ending at 8pm – The University Club of Chicago
– Zero minutes waiting for people to show up
– 20+ Private Equity firms interested in meeting YOU
– Weekly deal pitch Coaching meetings and webinars leading up to each event
WHERE: The University Club of Chicago – Chicago, IL
WHEN: One -day events taking place from 12pm – 6:30pm, approximately nine weeks apart
INVESTMENT: $2,000 per event(retail price)
BlackmoreConnects™ conferences provide you with education and knowledge on how best to monetize your background and secure a role within the Private Equity space. You will learn essential information, news, strategies and skills from top executives, jump starting your career in Private Equity and placing you at a distinct advantage in landing a Private Equity role.
Before, during and after the conferences, you will have the opportunity to network with these top private equity executives face-to-face. This opportunity will allow you to market yourself to firms who could potentially be looking for executives and are ALWAYS looking for actionable deals. Building your network and making these connections is key in setting yourself apart from the thousands of your executive peers trying to get in to the Private Equity game.
Pre-Conference Support and Preparation Overview
– 3 individualized preparatory coaching sessions prior to event
– At least 3 live, 45-minute group coaching webinars with 3 partners including Gerald O’Dwyer, Yelena Edelstein and Shihhan Chou on best practices in getting the attention of private equity(sessions recorded if unable to attend live)
– 1 webinar with Mike Lorelli, twice President of Pepsi, who has secured 5 private equity roles and 5 board of director roles and is now an operating partner which covers proven best practices in securing private equity roles
– Between 6-12 one-on-one meetings with private equity representatives
– Access to over 60 past private equity attendees that welcome outreach from BlackmoreConnects™ conference Graduates
– Access to past conference material such as private equity and executive exit interviews on how you should prepare yourself to have a successful experience at the event
– A complete pre-conference ‘Roadmap to Success’ including: Complete list of event attendees(private equity reps and executives) including names, phone #, email address, profile page, investment criteria, portfolio page, etc.
– Upon registration you are assigned to one of our deal partners who immediately begin working with you to develop an investment thesis.
– Access to our proprietary webinar library
– Access to article library, which includes tools and templates that will significantly increase your outreach success to PE firms
– A general database of over 800 private equity contacts
– A 35% discount on all auxiliary products, including conferences
– In between conferences we will run tailored marketing campaigns based off of your investment thesis to 100-150 private equity firms and set up 15-minute phone calls for you.
– We have recently invested $40k in acquiring PitchBook, the world’s most comprehensive private equity/venture capital database. We will conduct monthly searches of relevant private equity firms based off of your specific criteria(up to 50 results per month)
June 13th 2018
August 15th 2018
October 17th 2018
December 12th 2018